WELCOME to The National Federation of Spiritual Healers [NFSH] – The Healing Trust Training in the USA website
Energy Healing Therapy Techniques developed and in practice since 1954,
- The work of the great U.K. healer, Harry Edwards, the first member of the NFSH, and President until 1973,
- The Harry Edwards Healing Sanctuary in the U.K.,
- The Healing Trust Training Program and our Scheduled Classes in the U.S.A. in which we teach the healing technique which is in simple terms, the Laying on of Hands.
WHO WE ARE:
The National Federation of Spiritual Healers (NFSH) The Healing Trust
The Healing Trust is the working name and Training Development arm of The NFSH Charitable Trust Ltd. Our non-religious organization is the largest and oldest membership organization of Spiritual Healers in the United Kingdom (UK). Founded in 1954, we strive to raise the standards and awareness of Healing in the UK and in 9 other countries, including the USA, by providing:
- National standards of training delivered by accredited trainers
- A minimum 2 years’ training period with national standards of final assessment
- Professional Code of Conduct, disciplinary procedures, contacts for professional insurance
- Over 50 Healing Centers throughout the UK, staffed by volunteer members, and Healing Circles in the USA
The word Spiritual originates from the Latin ‘spiritus’ meaning ‘breath of life’.
Healing can be defined as regaining balance of mind, body, emotions, spirit and soul.
Spiritual Healing is a natural energy therapy that complements conventional medicine by treating the whole person – mind, body, emotions, spirit and soul. Healers are thought to act as a conduit for Healing energy, the benefits of which can be felt on many levels, including the physical.